18) Lancer / Bone Warden
19) Crypt / Pagoda
20) Priestess / Repair Bot

Comments

• UranatoUranato Conqueror

Please write the reasons also.

• waltberkmanwaltberkman Conqueror

I'll comments on the ones I know, some of these characters stay on my bench

1) Wind God / Void Lord While I haven't used void lord much, wind god is amazing, huge long stun on a short cd, the slug vortex boss never even gets to attack vs him. Wind God wins.

2) King / Reaper I haven't used the king much, but I see not reason to use him over the reaper. They both do massive single target damage, but reaper's attack has a shorter cd, can attack air, and creates minions to push/shield the wave. Reaper wins.

3) Ninja / Gun Toad They are completely different. It should be gun toad / archer, and archer does more dps and has a longer range (she is good for countering wind god as she outranges his blow/stun), but gun toad is cheaper and has a stun. Archer wins.

5) Paladin / Guardian This is a tough one as they're different. I actually haven't used gaurdian much. Paladin is cheaper, and slightly less tanky, but attacks air and has a random shield. Gaurdian is tankier, more expensive, can push the lane, and I believe has a AOE attack. I'd vote Paladin.

6) Juggernaut / Terracotta Soldier Juggernaut, hands down. He is amazing, cheapish, high hp, can come back to life, healable dead body that blocks lane. Terracotta is tanky, but he's slooooow. Everyone on your team will run past him and die, the healers love to do that. Juggernaut wins, easily.

7) Gryphon / Plague Bat They are different. Plague bat, cheaper, high single target dps, easier to get out early. Gryphon, expensive, AOE dps, and decent death skill that can skill supports. Tie, they fill different roles (but I find I end up using the bat more).

9) Thresher / Wobbler These 2 are too different to compare. I'd compare thresher to Ronin (but SUPER high dps melee characters) or wobbler vs other 2.3m ranged characters, such as banshee and crane rider. Wobbler I would say is one of the highest ranged DPS's, but I find 2.3m ranged character die a lot. Tie between Wobbler and Crane Rider.

Ronin vs thresher, it's very close. I'd say Ronin now, since they nerfed the chance of thresher killing everything on death. They both do RIDICULOUS damage. Ronin by a hair.

10) Black Knight / Shield Bot Shield bot, slightly cheaper and slightly more tanky. His description also says his shield reduces damages, but who knows what that actually means. Shield bot wins.

11) Archer / Wizard Too different to compare. I'd compare wizard to slug marine as they both are longer ranged (4.3 and 6.3m) and have aoe stuns. Wizard is expensive, has a larger AOE radius and has a longer range. Slug marine, cheaper, less attack range. Slug marine wins by a hair, as I find I use slug marine more often.

12) Thumper / Crane Rider Completely different types of characters. I compared crane rider above, but crane rider is really good. Thumper, off the top of my head, doesn't really have any other characters like him.

14) Swordsman / Ronin I haven't actually used swordsman, but I don't see a reason to use him over Ronin. He does nothing special, but Ronin, on the otherhand, is fast, and can sometimes charge out and do massive damage. Ronin wins.

15) Radwalker / Slider They do the same thing, only differently. Radwalker, slow, but massive damage. Slider, cheaper and less damage, but also has pushback. Tie as they serve different purposes.

16) Terminus 9000 / Sun Goddess I'm not a fan of Sun Goddess. Her dps has never impressed me, and she's complete paper, dies so easily. Terminus, same concept as Sun Godess, ranged DPS, but he can kill stuff that isn't just on the front line, and backs up when the lane is pushed towards you. Much harder to kill. Terminus wins.

17) Peasant / Pikeman I've never used either and have no idea why anyone would lol. Tie for both being crap.

19) Crypt / Pagoda I really haven't used crypt much, but the few times I have, I haven't been very impressed. It traps the people at the front lines? And you can break the cage and it accomplished nothing. Meh. Pagoda slows then stuns and does minor damage to enemies, and auto kills flying units. Pagoda wins for sure.

20) Priestess / Repair Bot Repair bot, cheaper, and heals A LOT more. Repair bot wins.

• nicouninicouni Conqueror

@Uranato said:
    Which of these cards is better?
    1) Wind God / Void Lord
    2) King / Reaper
    3) Ninja / Gun Toad
    4) Tiger / Tusk Wart
    5) Paladin / Guardian
    6) Juggernaut / Terracotta Soldier
    7) Gryphon / Plague Bat
    8) Ghost / Wu Jen
    9) Thresher / Wobbler
    10) Black Knight / Shield Bot
    11) Archer / Wizard
    12) Thumper / Crane Rider
    13) Leaper / Assassin Bug
    14) Swordsman / Ronin
    15) Radwalker / Slider
    16) Terminus 9000 / Sun Goddess
    17) Peasant / Pikeman
    18) Lancer / Bone Warden
    19) Crypt / Pagoda
    20) Priestess / Repair Bot

I will wrote about the remaining ones.
    Waltberkman commented pretty well.

4) Tiger for sure! more speed, and for only 50 more cost a great chance (45% at max level) to wipe the entire board (almost)
    8) i would say Ghost BUT with the proper conditions (a wall made of tanks) multiple wu jens can be devastating
    13) Assassin bug. A line breaker must be fast and cheap and do massive damage. thats all
    14) Bone warden. he attack faster and his special is pretty good

Tusk Wart is 75 cheaper than Tiger, and is faster.

@waltberkman said:
    I'll comments on the ones I know, some of these characters stay on my bench

2) King / Reaper I haven't used the king much, but I see not reason to use him over the reaper. They both do massive single target damage, but reaper's attack has a shorter cd, can attack air, and creates minions to push/shield the wave. Reaper wins.

King is much more tougher than Reaper and can kill him in 2 hits, while Reaper would take 5 hits.

@Uranato said:
    Tusk Wart is 75 cheaper than Tiger, and is faster.

Tusk wart is slow tiger is medium...

I mean faster in attacks, not walking.

@Uranato said:
    I mean faster in attacks, not walking.

Still tiger is better. Her special ability is one of the few things on this game that can wipe your entire board..especially the ones full of tanks and ranged dps

• waltberkmanwaltberkman Conqueror

Yeah they got me wondering if they're going to nerf the Tiger's special chance, as it's like 40% or 45% now, which is what thresher was when they drastically nerfed his chance. Maybe they didn't nerf the tiger's proc chance since he's so much more expensive than thresher.

Bone warden and Gryphon's special chances are also like 40-45%, but they don't clear the whole board and only nuke a small area on death/

@waltberkman said:
    Yeah they got me wondering if they're going to nerf the Tiger's special chance, as it's like 40% or 45% now, which is what thresher was when they drastically nerfed his chance. Maybe they didn't nerf the tiger's proc chance since he's so much more expensive than thresher.

Bone warden and Gryphon's special chances are also like 40-45%, but they don't clear the whole board and only nuke a small area on death/

They just buffed her special from 40 to 45 =)

• slider_broslider_bro Conqueror

I'd say it depends on who you are facing. But in general...

1. Wind God. Void Lord is good but he can get confused by UFO and Bomber Bot

2. Reaper. He can hit air units and he spawns minions

3. Ninja. Ice Toad's only saving grace is his cold ability. But he is cheap.

4. I don't like either. But I've used Tiger more. His ability at 4 or 5 stars is great.

5. Guardian. I don't play with either of these two but I hate playing against a 4/5 star Guardian. His knock back ability is great. Paladin can hit air units tho.

6. Juggernaut. Less expensive, good attack and HP. Terracotta is sloooow.

7. Plague Bat. Gryphon is too expensive for what you get. Plus Bat's special ability is awesome. Gryphon's ability is good but only happens when he dies. Bat's ability happens quite often.

8. Tie. Depends on what you want. Maybe slight edge to Wu Jen.

9. Thresher. He is one of the best characters. Sick DPS, fast, cheap, and amazing special ability and good odds he will do his ability.

10. Shield Bot. Holds the line better. Cheaper.

11. Depends. Wizard is great but so expensive. Archer is cheap so you can get a couple out quickly.

12. Depends. I say Crane Rider. I haven't used Thumper much. But he looks good and has a good ability. Crane Rider is an amazing unit.

13. Depends. Assassin Bug would be my preferred because of the low price. And if played right and he gets special heal ability going he can be a monster. But Leaper is better for stronger units.

14. Ronin hands down. Fast, powerful, spectacular special.

15. Slider. But Rad Walker can put down way more damage and hit air units. So it depends. But I love sending some snail mail.

16. Sun Goddess. She doesn't have close range disadvantage.

17. Peasant. Pikeman's ability doesn't do much because these small units have little damage. Plus Peasant has a bit more HP.

18. Bone Warden. Get a couple of them behind a good tank or front liner and good things happen. Both have good abilities tho.

19. Dunno.

20. Repair Bot? So inexpensive in comparison.