Forum Rules

Welcome to the Official Tower Conquest Forums! We hope you enjoy your stay.

The Tower Conquest Team endeavors for this forum to be a safe place for all visitors, and as such, there are a few important rules to consider before joining the discussions:

• This is a family-friendly environment! Players of Tower Conquest come in all ages - please keep discussions family friendly!
  • Profanity is not allowed! More to reiterate the above, please avoid using profanity whenever possible.
  • Be Excellent to Each Other Bill and Ted said it best, but it holds true here. We want you to enjoy your stay here and have fun discussing Tower Conquest with other players. Bullying and Troll behavior will not be tolerated.

Comments

• Hey! It's been 3 days since I purcahsed gems using my cc and I sent several inbox messages to Boastful Bannerman. I also sent several emails through my yahoo to your Support Team. I am not getting any response. It's Holiday right now and don't have a chance yet going to my bank or calling them to informes I got scammed but I'm calling them tomorrow to report your site so i can file for chargeback. Good thing I am receiving text and email messages notification to notify when my credit card was charged successfully. Very bad experience. I recommend for people to continue playing your games but definitely not trust you guys buying anything like gems, gold, etc. I hope you stop scamming people. It's not really good business.

• Going to be doing the same if the issue is not resolved regarding my account also....