[Question]Ghost understanding of how it works

ODiNODiN Conqueror

Hi there.

Yesterday did Diamond II, fought lots of times vs a player which had Ghost - Slider - Juggernaut - Fallout and 2 other which dnt remember now. He launched lots of tines ghost and then the rest of mobs..... but then spawned 4 times in a row the Slider. When i gathered this player other times then happened the same but 5 times instead. What it does the Ghost really, suposely at the description says he resets the CD to spawn other one.

• ODiNODiN Conqueror

So i registered here to ask about this weird scene seen lots of times yesterday and, you cant answer for which reason could be.

• slider_broslider_bro Conqueror ✭✭
    edited June 2017

Ghost hurts all enemies but not the tower. His power is that occasionally his cool down will be much lower so you can send another ghost quickly.

I've only found a handful of things that can kill or hurt ghost. Like damage reflect (Cathedral and Newt), Sun Goddess, Cherry Blossom tower, and one or two other things I can't remember.

And if the other team has Ghost on arena I skip them. It's cheap as he can rarely be killed so you lose out on a lot of kill score because of it.

• ODiNODiN Conqueror

You said stuff which i knew it, apart that ghost arent inmune definetly. The kingsmen eagle kill him with the fire passiv skill when killed it. The ice storm can freeze and insta kill. The UFO can grab him. The lightning storm can do the same. Wizard when casting to others, the aoe dmg hits him. All aoe dmg or basement skills hits and kill.

What im saying and asking its a simple question which u shouldnt invent other kind of answers out of this: saw several times ghost casted because his CD% chance. But what i saw and didnt understand well its x4 or x5 sliders same time in a row hitting hard againts my units.... asked if the ghost was part of the CD chance relating to slider.

• slider_broslider_bro Conqueror ✭✭

I don't think the skill carries over to other units.

• waltberkmanwaltberkman Conqueror

He had the Hive Pylon tower, which spawns up to 3 sliders.

• ScroteamScroteam Conqueror

maybe his team had a factory? ... or it was a hive that did it