New update

HankHank Conqueror

So what did you guys add or fix?

Comments

• AmosAmos Conqueror

Well the new update did a good job of deleting all 200+ friends I had in game and with no way I have found yet of getting them back. Completely deleted my friends list... not happy about it

• DashivasDashivas Conqueror

Had none on my friendslist so never noticed that

• BestowerBestower Conqueror

Looks like they updated the background textures and added the ability to watch videos after each match for double the gold. Not sure if this video watching is limited to the same 25 per day as the others.

• orange_joeorange_joe Conqueror

It messed up my whole game. It is constantly switching from online to offline and cannot connect to facebook. I had to wait over the button to collect my tournament reward and hit it at just the right moment. Its seriosuly just constant and less than a second between online and offline.

• DashivasDashivas Conqueror

Trying to figure out What the update had for use.
    I can't see anything useful exept New background

• BestowerBestower Conqueror

I am receiving double the gold rewards for watching videos after each match. Previously, I only spent gold at each new level to increase my teams to match my level. No I may be able to try out alternative characters before reaching level 100. I didn't have any friends on my friends list, so I cannot comment on that issue, but that sounds very unfortunate.