App purchases

I tried to buy some gems and I only got 2 out of 3 of them. I then tried to contact support but when I clicked the button to email them nothing happened what can I do?

• AnaAna Conqueror
    edited July 2017

`I didn't get my Purchase of 525 gems either. When will I get them?
    The charge is on my CC already.

• waxpoetikwaxpoetik Conqueror
    edited July 2017

Same here!! I purchased the $20 1100 gems package and nothing!! What's even more interesting is a spent over thousand of my own gems to upgrade one of the characters and it never registered! So pissed! I like this game too so I thought I would support. Very frustrating. They better fix it soon otherwise I am raising all hell.

• santiz82santiz82 Conqueror

I purchased the gem tower two days ago. Today 50 of my gems disappeared...

• NewtbagNewtbag Conqueror

I spent $5 three times. Thought it was a fluke or something. Nope. Charged my account three times. All posted. No gems. All because of playing catch-up for losing my original account in the first place.

• dennisvdbdennisvdb Conqueror

i also have that problem. bought thr medieval mayham package and did not recieved it. i was able to send a email tho

• malva316malva316 Conqueror

spent 10 gems with 2 different teams (10gems with cathedral and ten with flame throwing tower) to carry on the game, I couldn't use the tower's attack with either tower.
    Also: have spent 10€ twice to purchase the special discounted pack "double or nothing". The transaction got carried out monetarily (I have been charged with the sum) but didn't receive gems or cards.
    Further: "starter pack" or "double or nothing" packs can no longer be purchased (luckily at least the money doesn't get charged).

Am really starting to get pissed off

• winddenwindden Conqueror

Я купил пакет кристалов за 309 руб. Ничего не пришло, исправьте!