best arena score?

ScroteamScroteam Conqueror

what's your best arena score at the end of the day?
mine was 1,182,933 in the Diamond-I arena a few days ago :) ... very tough opponents - good games

• ScroteamScroteam Conqueror

post them if you know them, they can be from any arena level

for players in the golden and platinum arenas, keep trying - things get really good in the high arenas

this month was my first time to the Diamond Arenas - looking forward to trying for it again in February

• slider_broslider_bro Conqueror ✭✭
    edited February 1

I’m working towards 2 million.

wow, that's the highest I've seen so far - nice

• slider_broslider_bro Conqueror ✭✭

Forgot to screenshot. But it was like 1.1 million. Didn’t play much today.

the 1 2 and 3 positions on the leader boards should have a 'view winning battle replay' function

• danhxvdanhxv Conqueror

I got 2.1m. I have screen shot but dont know how to post

• MrMultiverseMrMultiverse Conqueror

@danhxv said:
    I got 2.1m. I have screen shot but dont know how to post

If you look at the top of the Leave a Comment box you will see seven symbols, B, I, S, C and then a small picture looking frame, etc. If you click on this frame it will bring up a window to link the URL (Or web address) of your screenshot. This means you will need to upload it to the internet via any of the free picture hosting sights. (A quick google search of free sights to post picture uploads should bring up quite a few options for this including if you have posted this picture via Facebook) Once you have input this URL information it will now be part of your new post. Hope this helped to clarify on how to post a image on this forum. Cheers! :)