overpowered characters discussion

ScroteamScroteam Conqueror
edited February 18 in General

I believe this game is well balanced - I can only imagine how much time and effort went into balancing everything and it shows

however, I've come across a few cards that I think are a bit too powerful and I'd like to talk about them here

right now I don't have suggestions for rebalancing them but I'd like to hear ideas from other players as well as other cards people suspect of being OP

I just lost a level 100 arena round to a single Ronin with a Factory Overclocked, super rage-boner

he was so fast due to the double speed bonus that I wasn't really sure what did it until I watched a replay

he flew through about 1000 Mana worth of my guys and then sliced my tower right in the arena multiplier

I get that the Ronin sometimes has a rage-boner, but the Factory Overclock gives the ai an unfair advantage to an already epic opponent when they both happen at once

has any one else been a victim of this type of Ronin?

• slider_broslider_bro Conqueror ✭✭
    edited February 20

That is my D slot team. Ronin + Factory makes fun times! Ronin chops em up. So powerful I don’t use him as much in lvl 100 Arena as he may win the match too fast.

Plague Bat is pretty powerful for his cost. High chance for AOE puddle damage. Wu Jen still a huge pain in ass because teleportation power. Thresher’s Runaway Blade is very powerful.

• ScroteamScroteam Conqueror

I'm on map battle level 85 and wow I see what you mean about the plague bat and the puddle of acid ... it takes a disproportionate amount of offense to get by one, and combined with a tank in front of it and a healer, it seems like a game ender

I still haven't used the plague bat offensively