Customer Support

Sharp Sun GoddessSharp Sun Goddess Tower Warden
edited August 2016 in Technical Support

Though we actively welcome you to post and share and discuss any technical issues here in this forum, you are also welcome to contact our support team at TowerConquest.Support@Tango.me.

Thank you for playing!
-The Tower Conquest Team

Comments

• sheroganesherogane Conqueror

Pls fix my arena im lvl 53 and opponents are 100

• tyler1735tyler1735 Conqueror

It says the link is invalid

• kamakazikamakazi Conqueror

I have internet but battle round will not load? It just says calculating? Wifi or LTE still don't work. Please help!

• kamakazikamakazi Conqueror

And yes link also says invalid for me too?

• castelow13castelow13 Conqueror

It's not a link people, it's an email address and drop off the final period, that should not have been included in the hyperlink :smiley:

• Bradt1977Bradt1977 Conqueror

Are you guys sure you're not just being called an invalid?

• aneslayeraneslayer Conqueror

Goodness Goddess... the game won't load. Which fortunately stopped me from buying the gem tower... which is very tempting at $5.

• aneslayeraneslayer Conqueror

Something to add: games is fine while starting offline... once online, forced exit.

• waltberkmanwaltberkman Conqueror

My game crashes after the load screen

• kbarn0200kbarn0200 Conqueror

ever since patch i can't login on ipad or iphone. both are updated and reset. game has not been past loading screen since update of game.

• Bradt1977Bradt1977 Conqueror

Same happened for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled. You just can't sign into Facebook or it will start crashing again. So no friends and friend chests.

• DashivasDashivas Conqueror

I am lvl 100 and been for months but never seen lower then 96-97 in arena

• kbarn0200kbarn0200 Conqueror

Brad..is there another way? If you're offline you can't do arena..and being at max lvl that's all I do anymore.

• balulubalulu Conqueror

The game crash after connecting the internet